Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Precinct Puerto Rico Stories

Well, they're out and about and sales are strong - that is, I've sold four copies. Which is strong for me. The Anti-Konrath, me. In any event, the collection is called The Precinct Puerto Rico Files, and I've put up some artwork for the cover finally, but I'm not very impressed and will probably be switching it out for something I like in the near (meaning distant) future. Take a look for yourself:



Of course, the print isn't readable at thumbnail size (I think). I could correct that, but honestly the image does little to inspire me. Let me know if I'm too critical. If you think it is fine, I'd like to hear.

Of course, the quality of the stories themselves remains unchanged. One of them was nominated for a Derringer Award, and that's no mean feat. Don't believe me? You try getting nominated for a Derringer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home