Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The Smartest Blog on Earth...

Megan Abbott and Sara Gran have a joint blog... Okay, that sounds like it's about marijuana. There might be the odd reference, but really it is about the highly literate musings of two of the most powerful writers working in the English language. Think I'm exaggerating (about the power part, not the fact that Megan and Sara are two writers...)? I dare you to read Dope by Ms. Gran or Die a Little by Ms. Abbott and not come to the same conclusion.

Anyway, just thought I'd make this blog known to the four people who stop by here everyday. Hi mom!

3 Comments:

Blogger pattinase (abbott) said...

Your Mom or hers?

April 06, 2011 9:26 AM  
Blogger Damaris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 06, 2011 10:02 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Ha! Hadn't thought of that. I was thinking my mom, but then she doesn't read blogs.

April 06, 2011 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home