Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Giving

Graham Powell over at Crimespot has done a wonderful thing - he's set it up so that you can give to others. There's a link on his home page which connects you to THIS. And this allows you to give to the United Way via the magic of the internet. Graham is also promising to contribute more for each of the first ten persons who link to the site on their own blogs or websites as I have done here.

I will join with Graham in this (don't tell him; he doesn't know yet). For each of the first ten people who give and who want one, I will mail out a copy of one of my books - free.

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham Powell said...

Ha, you can't hide forever! That's two of you now - you and my "sister" Megan Powell - so I owe an additional ten bucks.

December 19, 2007 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home