Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And the winner is...

Ikkinlala! I think I spelled that right. A few people complained that blogger wasn't taking their comments. Can't really help that. Can't even explain that. In the end I counted in a couple who got to me via regular email - all names tossed into a box and one pulled out as you see above. Sorry if anyone was exasperated.

In any event, I also mailed out five boxes of books today, and I will be happy to mail out another box as soon as I hear from Ikkinlala.

If I can remember, there will be another drawing set up here tomorrow - not nearly as grand, but still free so do drop in. Drop in later rather than earlier.

For now, I've got to listen to Jascha Heifetz play the Elgar Violin Concerto - I've heard the concerto twice before and haven't liked it yet, but one lives in hope... This is a Naxos CD.

1 Comments:

Blogger ikkinlala said...

I sent an e-mail through your website - I hope it gets to you.

December 29, 2007 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home