Wednesday, November 07, 2007

In Which I Bid to Become the Ken Bruen of The Bronx...

Ah, so many stories, so little time. The latest copy of SPINETINGLER has a story by myself that tries to tell some of what motivated me to write "Early Fall" in the BRONX NOIR collection. It turns out, it is based, in part, on a true story. As any of my students will tell you, I've got a story for just about every occasion, including noir ones.

In any event, the latest Mystery Scene has the backstory to my latest novel, THE CONCRETE MAZE. More true stories. That one, however, is not available online. The SPINETINGLER one is. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrie Farley Moran said...

You know I loved Early Fall. Now I love the backstory even more.

November 17, 2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home