Friday, October 12, 2007

I'll be in L.A....

Strangely, I'll be in L.A. on Sunday for the Latino Book and Family Festival being held, this time around, on Sunset Boulevard. I fully expect to see William Holden....

After my segment (from noon to 1pm if I understand correctly) I'll wander about aimlessly with my suitcase in tow. I'm hoping to see Grauman's Chinese Theater to see if any of the stars have bigger feet than me.

Then, almost immediately, it's back to LAX for the journey home. The hope is to do some writing along the way.

Stop by if you live in the area. It'll be fun*.






* Not intended as an actual guarantee of fun...

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrie Farley Moran said...

Steven,

Have a great time.

Just wanted to let you know that I linked to your blog in a post over on women of mystery.

Terrie

October 13, 2007 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home