Thursday, July 19, 2007

In the Mails today...

I got a box of author copies of The Concrete Maze. Dorchester did a really nice job on the cover and inside I have a page of advance praise. Never had that feature before. Towards the back I have a set of Reading Group questions. I made them up myself, but I find it more than a little difficult to imagine a reading group actually discussing the book as it is rather noiry. Still, if you're in one of those groups and have been casting about for the next book to discuss, you could do worse.


Later in the day I got my copy of Mystery Scene Magazine. They ran a photo of me in reference to my win of a Derringer from the Short Mystery Fiction Society. Does that count as one of the impressions that readers need before they'll remember my name? Not sure. Feels good though. Whatever else it may be in fact, it feels like recognition.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, buddy. Glad to see things are working out so well for you.

July 20, 2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home