Saturday, November 11, 2006

What Hatadi Said...

Well, my many trips to the post office have finally stared to pay off. Daniel Hatadi has read my book for next year called The Concrete Maze, he liked it, and he blogged about it.

Among the many things he had to say is this: "Without spoiling it for you, a particular scene about half way through had me physically choking up with emotion. I can't think of a novel that's made me feel this strongly in a long time."

Just think. I choked someone up with emotion. And he's never even met me in person...Wait till that happens.

Go read the posting...It's good for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

Yeah, what Torres said.

Damn him and his emotional choking abilities.

Oh wait, he's listening.

November 12, 2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home