Saturday, May 28, 2005

TBR

I have an apartment with a basement and the basement has about 2,000 books. Many of these are To Be Read. The grand majority are NOT mysteries. A lot of History, Philosophy, and Classic Literature. Since I read slowly, I have reading matter for the rest of my life. Right now, I'm concentrating on mysteries, at least until the Fall semester begins. Over the Summer I should get to read about six or seven novels (if I concentrate).

Right now, To Be Read, I have Michele Martinez's MOST WANTED (page 60; loving it), Alicia Gaspar de Alba's DESERT BLOOD (Read the opening pages a couple of days ago - grabs you by the throat), and Manuel Ramos's THE BALLAD OF GATO GUERRERO. Something of a Latino kick, I guess. Seems appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home